So I disappeared for awhile, but here I am! And I am writing this as I listen to Tina Fey’s “Bossypants”. Yes, she’s actually reading it. Awesome!! Blogging while listening to Tina Fey…oh my, that’s an interesting combination.
- Drop Dead Diva. Absolutely horribly trashy, very far from how the legal system actually works, but witty and look who can’t stop watching!
- Watching (read: yelling at) my SF Giants as usual
- Finding new recipes to try (Chris wants me to make this, something his mom used to make)
- Planning our upcoming trip to Portland (attending a family wedding w/ Chris),
- Killing flies that invaded our house during/after the BBQ we had. Where do they keep coming from?!?!?
- Re-reading books from my youth. This is next – my original copy is so screwed up that the pages will start falling out soon
- Responding out loud to talk radio when nobody else is in the room or the car…I’ll consider it good practice for oral advocacy.
So to make sure I don’t write more zany things by channeling Tina Fey, here’s my month of June in pictures.